Seeing that this past week was a meat mash wash (read my recipes failed to be delicious), I am going to rehash my top 5 recipes (which might be my last couple posts??). In no particular order other than flavorful, easy to make, and down right good.
1. Savory Pepper Steak ( https://mamathyme.com/2014/02/04/dad-friendly-slow-cooker-meal/)
– Continues to meet the mark. It’s legitimately delicious, easy and the whole family loves it.
2. M’s Tortilla Soup ( https://mamathyme.com/2014/03/16/tortilla-soup-amazingness/)
– Can be made (quickly) on a stovetop or in a slow cooker. Family favorite for about 8 years now! (Where does the time go????)
3. Turkey Lentil Soup ( https://mamathyme.com/2014/02/24/now-that-one-was-delicious/)
– Surprise! We loved it!!
4. Beef Fajitas ( https://mamathyme.com/2014/03/22/fajitas-march-madness-perfection/)
– The seared meat with the spice rub were … well it’s 7am and I’m wishing it was for dinner tonight. The rub added so much flavor! We had it as a main entree, in lettuce wraps or burritos. So YUMMY!!!!!!
5. Beef Curry ( https://mamathyme.com/2014/02/09/paleo-with-a-twist/)
How I do it:
1. Prep and freeze on weekend
2. Cook at night (thaw prior to cooking) Monday morning before work place in containers (we like glass)
5a. Thaw Tuesday night’s dinner Monday morning
6. Monday night….dinner’s ready! SO MUCH TIME FOR ACTIVITIES!!!!!!